Monday, September 5, 2011

I hadn't deemed it possible to go through all Ray and I have and to still be in a relationship months later. Though we've had a lot of ups and a lot of downs, our relationship is still strong and happy. I used to wonder why people would stay together after what they've gone through and now I understand. I've gone through my share of boys and I didn't get anything out of it aside from hurt and learning lessons. I grew sick and tired of those learning lessons and wanted something real.

Previous experiences left me shook up and sick in the head. I turned to a lifestyle that took me away from reality and a few months of my life are a blur. I lost sight of myself and became downright embarrassing. I was plain out bitter. The last person I "dated" before Ray makes me sick. The things that person put me through and did to me were enough to put me in a dark enough place to make losing myself and reality possible. I look at him as a mistake but I don't regret it. What I learned will be with me for the rest of my life. If it weren't for me being sad, I wouldn't have ended up over at Ray's house in his backyard talking about everything under the sun. I also wouldn't have gotten so close to Jenn. I can't express how much I love the both of them and how much I care for them. I am so grateful for them and cannot thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment