Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hi everyone!
This is going to be all over the place. I posted it and then decided I'm in the mood to write! I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, so I'll just see where it takes me. :) After class today, I ran an errand with Ray and then he dropped me off cause he had to go to work. I've been cleaning my room since I've been back. But right now, I'm taking a break to put music on Ray's iPod. Well, he's letting me use it right now because my iPod broke. I watch the beauty gurus on Youtube and I've been wanting to make a channel where I post outfit of the days because it'll be easier to post looks there. I would of course do both. I know this isn't the best blog, but I'm so appreciative of the positive feedback I've been getting. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the blog and commenting!

Here's the original post:
I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I just haven't been able to take very good pictures in my room and haven't really had enough time to take a bunch in my backyard- where my better pictures were taken. I'm going to start having my boyfriend take pictures for me! I'll be posting more soon, I promise. I hope everyone is doing well!

Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment